Mount Everest is known as the highest mountain above sea level. People from all over the world go there to conquest, to travel, to challenge themselves, and some go to find their true self. What is your Everest in your life? Everest represents a challenge […]
Month: July 2018
I am reading a book called “Leaving a Job with No Plan B to Find the Career and Life You Really Want”, and it talks about the story of Tess Vigeland, and how she left her perfect Job without a Plan B, to find a […]
Snacks are great to keep you satisfied and to keep you away from eating too much.
In real life, we have multiple scenarios in which we need to be prepared to make the best healthy choices.
Snacks for a regular day:
- A Piece of fruit Banana, apple, orange. Something that you can easily put in your bag or lunch box
- Nuts: Pecans, pistachios, almonds, brazil nuts etc. Have a full hand full.
- Protein bars: Make sure they have 5 or less ingredients, no more than 5 to 10 grams of sugars.
Snacks at the airport:
- Healthy Salads (dressing on the side, no white or creamy dressings)
- Cheese plate (with eggs)
Highway rest stop:
- Beef jerky
- Whole fruit
- Pack of nuts (make sure they are not coated in sugar)
- High protein granola bar (low sugar)
- No sodas, get a bottle of water
Fast food drive:
- “No Deluxe meals”
- Choose the kids meal with apple and low fat milk
- Oatmeal with fresh fruit
- One taco
Snacks for the ball park
- Choose food with just one ingredient
- Peanuts / unsalted
- Popcorn with no butter
Enjoy a healthy life!